Rethinking newspapers & magazines to engage and inform today’s hurried readers.
Creating user experiences that reach new media consumers more effectively.
Designing cutting-edge storytelling for tablet &
- The Pope gets His own magazine: ‘twas about time
- South by Southwest: A discussion of the iWED concept: words and visuals for the digital age
- The return of the printed Newsweek today
- Creating without the ghost of legacy in the room
- The stiletto shoe, the egg yolk and the most elusive page ever
iPad Design Lab: Storytelling in the Age of the Tablet
The hands-on guide by Mario R. García to designing engaging and easy-to-use tablet news apps is now available on the iBookstore for iPad, as well as in a basic version for Amazon Kindle and Google Books. The iPad edition features video walkthroughs, audio introductions to each chapter, swipeable slideshows, a glossary and a sophisticated look and feel.