what we do
American City Business Journals’ 40 local weeklies are undergoing “Project Pinstripe,” gaining a new unified look and enhanced storytelling techniques.
Read More »
TAKEAWAY: Here are 7 reasons why 2014 should be a great year for the media. Raise that glass of bubblies and get ready to celebrate.
- In 2014: time to start thinking mobile first strategy
- Snowfalling and its effects
- How the young read their news: get ready to be surprised
- RIA Novosti: Death of a Russian news agency
- The Citizen: paying tribute to Nelson Mandela
iPad Design Lab: Storytelling in the Age of the Tablet
The hands-on guide by Mario R. García to designing engaging and easy-to-use tablet news apps is now available on the iBookstore for iPad, as well as in a basic version for Amazon Kindle and Google Books. The iPad edition features video walkthroughs, audio introductions to each chapter, swipeable slideshows, a glossary and a sophisticated look and feel.