what we do
American City Business Journals’ 40 local weeklies are undergoing “Project Pinstripe,” gaining a new unified look and enhanced storytelling techniques.
Read More »
TAKEAWAY: Today March 7 the printed edition of Newsweek magazine is launched. Our question: is there an audience for this? We talk to media experts Roger Black, Joe Zeff and Raju Narisetti to get their views.
- Creating without the ghost of legacy in the room
- The stiletto shoe, the egg yolk and the most elusive page ever
- For printed newspapers: mastering the “grab effect”
- Australia: A new Saturday paper is born
- Frequency: publishing in the now and later mode
iPad Design Lab: Storytelling in the Age of the Tablet
The hands-on guide by Mario R. García to designing engaging and easy-to-use tablet news apps is now available on the iBookstore for iPad, as well as in a basic version for Amazon Kindle and Google Books. The iPad edition features video walkthroughs, audio introductions to each chapter, swipeable slideshows, a glossary and a sophisticated look and feel.