what we do
Mobile & tablet strategy
Tablet app design
Mobile app design
Responsive website design
do you have a
If not, you may be losing out: 25% of Americans own a tablet, and 1 in 10 people worldwide could have a tablet by 2016. Get in touch to learn more »
TAKEAWAY: He is a one of a kind Pope. Ever since he was named, Pope Francis has never stopped surprising us. So we should not be too surprised that a publisher has decided to devote a magazine to him. Il Papa Mio is here.
- South by Southwest: A discussion of the iWED concept: words and visuals for the digital age
- The return of the printed Newsweek today
- Creating without the ghost of legacy in the room
- The stiletto shoe, the egg yolk and the most elusive page ever
- For printed newspapers: mastering the “grab effect”
iPad Design Lab: Storytelling in the Age of the Tablet
The hands-on guide by Mario R. García to designing engaging and easy-to-use tablet news apps is now available on the iBookstore for iPad, as well as in a basic version for Amazon Kindle and Google Books. The iPad edition features video walkthroughs, audio introductions to each chapter, swipeable slideshows, a glossary and a sophisticated look and feel.