- Latin America
- Cabrera 6047, Piso 8, Oficina A
- Buenos Aires Argentina (C1414BHM)
- Tel: +54 11 63 85 08 35
- Fax: +54 11 63 85 08 36
- Web: garcia-media.com.ar
TAKEAWAY::Changes at CNN signal how the new definition of news applies to TV networks, not just printed newspapers.
- Purely elegant editorial design is ageless: Highlighting “Vanity Fair 100 Years”
- Three rules for treating media internships as the valuable opportunities that they are
- Half way through ACBJ’s Project Pinstripe
- Branded content goes for multimedia storytelling
- No room for “solo numbers” in the world of the media quartet
iPad Design Lab: Storytelling in the Age of the Tablet
The hands-on guide by Mario R. García to designing engaging and easy-to-use tablet news apps is now available on the iBookstore for iPad, as well as in a basic version for Amazon Kindle and Google Books. The iPad edition features video walkthroughs, audio introductions to each chapter, swipeable slideshows, a glossary and a sophisticated look and feel.