Rethinking newspapers & magazines to engage and inform today’s hurried readers.
Creating user experiences that reach new media consumers more effectively.
Designing cutting-edge storytelling for tablet &
TAKEAWAY: Here are some key pages from The Styleguide prepared for La Nueva Provincia’s new design.
- Argentina’s La Nueva Provincia: it’s a new look across platforms
- Front page variety and those European dailies
- Newsweek in print: Chronicle of an unexpected resurrection
- Changing the meaning of news at CNN
- Purely elegant editorial design is ageless: Highlighting “Vanity Fair 100 Years”
iPad Design Lab: Storytelling in the Age of the Tablet
The hands-on guide by Mario R. García to designing engaging and easy-to-use tablet news apps is now available on the iBookstore for iPad, as well as in a basic version for Amazon Kindle and Google Books. The iPad edition features video walkthroughs, audio introductions to each chapter, swipeable slideshows, a glossary and a sophisticated look and feel.